Profile picture for MelisaHartsfield

FHA help

I need some help in first time mortgage, I would like to buy before the summer has ended, I rent at 1295.00 and my land lord is increasing to 1450.00, I just feel I can get a mortgage and benefit.  I have 636, 593 and 521 as a credit score and a few items on my credit report I can work on.  I would like to give the landlord an answer this week or the following as whether or not I will renew my lease and will not if I can find someone who can help me. 
  • April 08 2014 - North Raleigh
  • 0

Profile picture for MelisaHartsfield
Sean,

How do I contact you?

Hey Melisa,

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have in regards to purchasing a home. 

Being that you are a first time home buyer with a little bit of a lower credit score and FHA loan would probably be the best option for you.

Please feel free to contact me through my website and I would be happy to look a little more into your situation.