Profile picture for t snave

FHA loan with 580 - 590 credit score

String of hard luck has led me to having a poor score. I have seen that it is possible to get FHA financing with 580 score. I would be putting down 3-5%. Is there anyone that would be able to work with 580 score? 

January 24 - Town of Sanford

FHA allows a minimum credit score of 520.  You will need to contact your lender to determine if they will allow this.   

February 05
I can go down to a 520 FICO via FHA.  It really comes down to framing the loan and documenting your hardship.  Reach out anytime if you would like a second set of eyes.

January 30
Those credit scores are right around the border of what most lenders can allow. The lowest credit scores lenders like myself are able to do, is a score of 580. So if all your other finances are in place lenders can work with that score. It's also important to understand that you're ability to obtain a loan relies on other factors as well. These factors include income, expenses, assets, liabilities, debt, employment, down payment, as well as credit scores. The best thing for you to do is to speak with a lender such as myself to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.

January 27
Prospect Mortgage does loans with a minimum of 580, and we close them consistently. The keys to approval on these loans is that the problems are in the past and not current problems, and we need to show that in addition to the down payment and closing costs, you will need to show you have at least 2 months of the payment in reserves. All the cash can come from a gift.

January 26
You can get approved online with initial FHA underwriting on our website with a 580 credit score. FHA will require 3.5% down regardless of your score. Feel free to view my profile as we specialize in FHA purchase loans. 

January 26
Absolutely.  Let's talk about your situation further and I would be happy to help.  Please contact me through my profile above.

January 25
Our bank can loan on FHA purchases with scores in that range.  Contact me through my profile and I would be happy to help you out.

January 24