FIRE EXTINQUISH YOUR NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AS A DELAWARE HOME BUYER

What I'm doing is writing down all negative things and then extinquishing those thoughts in my mind!  I just can't believe how many buyers come to me about negative information!  Please realize that real estate is local and local agents are focusing on positive stuff not negative stuff!  Real Estate in Delaware Is Selling!  That is a fact!

Does a real estate agent or any person want to hear the market is bad or watch reports on tv everyday about it? No!  What is this going to accomplish?  It is only going to give us all NEGATIVE feelings about the market!  We need positive things right now in every industry... not just real estate!  Keep this in mind when you talk to your agent!

• February 06 2009 - Dover
  • 0

So we can wish away a bad economy?

Yes, wish it away. I have been wishing away the weeds in my yard too, but have to admit candidly that it is not working quite as well as I had once hoped. Want to lose weight, wish it away. Want to dump losses in your 401K, wish it away. Hate your job... wish..well really no problem there you won't have it for long anyway so no need to use a wish.

Profile picture for Mark75NYC

"What I'm doing is writing down all negative things and then extinquishing those thoughts in my mind!"

(Item #1 on the list: My clients may lose their life savings and ruin their financial future by buying a still-overpriced house in the middle of the largest housing market ponzi scheme collapse in history ... OK, no problem extinguishing that one!  Commish!")

"I just can't believe how many buyers come to me about negative information!"

(Can't believe it, eh?  Gee, ever stop to wonder why buyers have negative information?  Because the real-world information is horribly, terribly negative for housing!  Sorry your buyers are not uninformed sheeple.)

"Please realize that real estate is local and local agents are focusing on positive stuff not negative stuff!"

Who cares what local agents are "focusing" on (or deluding themselves with)?  Shouldn't the issue be what your "clients" a.k.a. buyers/sellers are focusing on? 

Profile picture for Mark75NYC
"Real Estate in Delaware Is Selling!  That is a fact!"

Real estate prices in Delaware (and almost everywhere else in the nation) are plummeting.  That is a fact!

"Does a real estate agent or any person want to hear the market is bad or watch reports on tv everyday about it? No!  What is this going to accomplish?  It is only going to give us all NEGATIVE feelings about the market!  We need positive things right now in every industry... not just real estate!  Keep this in mind when you talk to your agent!"

Yes, let's all stick our heads in the sand and think only positive thoughts as directed to by our real estate agent!  Happy thought #1 -- commish!  I'll keep this in mind when I talk to my agent ...

Zillow these days is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Waiting for Spleng's PS skills. Request: His head. On an ostrich.

Profile picture for jal74

Repeat after me, while tapping your heels three times

I WANT MY COMMISH
I WANT MY COMMISH
I WANT MY COMMISH

Whats the matter Tom, is your house going into foreclosure?  Can't make your car payment?  I realize its tough right now to be a used house salesman, but please, asking your prospective clients to lie to themselves for your personal gain is really sinking very, very low on the scale.

Regards

Profile picture for klarek the realist
Tom, it sounds like you are frustrated that you have buyers doing their homework.  Do you prefer ignorant clients that are more apt to make a potentially dangerous financial gamble?  Is that the problem?  Not enough suckers out there?  Too many people asking questions and looking out for themselves. 

Get out that fire extinguisher and extinguish all thoughtful and prepared buyers! Get rid of annoying questions such as "what will happen to me and my family if we buy right now?"   If only we had a magic wand to make everybody stupid enough to obediently believe the POSITIVE news, and completely ignore that big bad negative news.

Yes, paging Spleng. We have a spammer for you on lines one, two and three. He requires your personal attention. Give him something he can be proud of unlike his last 20 spam posts.

Profile picture for klarek the realist
socal, why an ostrich?

What negative news??!!! I don't see no negativer news??!!

LOL. I never knew that they had ostriches in Delaware.

Profile picture for klarek the realist
Problem: hard to photoshop a head on an ostrich when it's submerged either under ground or up its own ass.

Profile picture for mrfnuts
Well, Tom has proven that there are:

Correction: Kalrek has pointed out his true stance on the market........

LOL that's the Christmas card shot right there. Maybe he could use that one for the bulk flyers that he send out to the Chinese food take out places. I swear if I eat any more of his spam today I'll surely die. This fella should be stalked and flagged off the board until he at least moves to spamformation levels.

Profile picture for klarek the realist
LMAO

Loving this thread.

Will someone PLEASE give this guy a listing! He has too much time on his hands. And whoever taught him creative writing in college should be taken out back and sold a house!