FIX MY LISTING NOW!!!!!!

You have my home at 59 Bellot Ringwood NJ 07456 listed with the WRONG square footage and I want it fixed NOW. You are hurting my selling potential as the house over well over 2000 sq ft and you have it at 1300. . . .this house needs to sell as I am relocating for work and it is URGENT that you make this right. I have flagged it twice but it has not been adjusted. Change to "over 2000" sq foot or remove althogether.
  • October 30 2012 - Ringwood
  • 0

My agent did not put it up there, they do not give square footage in NJ unless it is a new built home. Why should hen have to change something he did not write?

Your agent can edit the square footage. 

Zillow presents square footage of above grade finished living area only, so if part of the 2000 sq feet is basement or partially below grade, it is called out separately.