"FOR SALE" BUT showing "NOT FOR SALE" on your site.

Our home is listed with Remax (Debi Clark) is our agent. The property address is 30W400 Army Trail Rd  / Wayne, IL 60184
  • June 26 2013 - Bartlett
  • 0

You will need to talk with your agent about getting your listing on Zillow (and other non-MLS sites).  Zillow does not syndicate with most MLSs, so the agent needs to either add the listing to Zillow manually, use a third party feed provider such as postlets, listhub or others, or establish a direct listing feed to Zillow.

All agents should have a strategy to get their listings on non-MLS sites and implement it at the same time they put the listings on the MLS.  

Sorry, I can't help you, but the same thing happened to me. I am no longer with the realtor who listed which was Maloof.  Now I can't get the incorrect information off. Sign me frustrated. Hope you find help.