FOR ZILLOW ADMINISTRATION-HOW CAN I DELETE A LISTING, THAT IS NOT EVEN LISTED FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS

• Question refers to 5740 W 26th Ave # 5740, Hialeah, FL 33016
  • 0

If you go into the listing page below the photo there is a icon that says "Edit Listing" you can click on that, then claim the listing and show it as Sold. That will remove it from Sale, for a short period. Zillow pulls its information not from a MLS server but from 100's of outside sources so you need to find out where else the property is showing up online for sale to try and fix the issue. I would reccomend using google to search for other sites that contain the address to see if someone else is showing the home for sale. I hope this helps but I run into the same issue all the time and I think it is one of the larger issues with Zillow in general.