Profile picture for schaeboy

FOUR Realtors and TWO professional appraosers confrim: you are $160-$180,000 OFF on my home value!!!

I painstakingly corrected all of the bad information you had about my home and notified you of the $180,000 in improvements I made and you did not change your estimate of my proerty ONE BIT!!! Shame on you!!! I am in the industry and have had the above listed friends all confirm how far off you are,  NONE of them take you seriously.  I hope no one else will!
  • January 08 2010 - Mount Washington
  • 0

Zillow is the Last place to go for an accurate comp. It's just an estimate. I have clients that have been warned to NOT go to zillow for a comp.

Profile picture for workabee
There ain't no free lunch. You paid for an appraisal and you know your friends opinion of you house value. Zillow isn't an appraisal. Anybody in the industry knows that. If you don't, you must not be in the "industry" and your "industry" friends must be slow.