Profile picture for TRassi

FYI, You do not have any of the 50 homes in a subdivison names "Cauthen Run" in Walton KY

streets in the Cauthen Run subdivision are Old S Main Street, Panzeretta Drive Street and Eclipse Street.    tjrassi@yahoo.com
  • October 17 2011 - Walton
  • 0

Were you asking if I have any homes in Cauthen Run?  I only know of one on Panzeretta, a two story, 4 bedroom/4 bath home that is currently on the market.  If you need information, please let me know and I will be happy to forward it to you and answer any questions you may have.  Thanks!

Bj Schenck, Realtor
Coldwell Banker West Shell

[email deleted by Zillow moderator.  Please refer to our Good Neighbor Policy for guidelines for advice]