Facebook Listing Tabs Problem

Hi all,

I am trying to install the Listings and Reviews page tabs onto a Facebook business page and I keep getting the following error whenever I click on either page tab:
-----------------------------------------------------

Minor Hiccup

Oops -- something went wrong.
Please refresh/reload the page and try again.
Go to Help

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To install the tab, I clicked on "Connect Using Facebook" from the Listing page tab app page on Zillow.  I then got a pop up which asked me which business page(s) I wished to install the app on.  I selected the business page and a checkmark appeared beside it.  I clicked on "Install" or whatever the blue button is called on that window.  The window closes and when I go to the Facebook business page, the tab is listed.  When I click on the tab, I get the error as mentioned above.

Any idea what the problem could be?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave
  • December 01 2012 - US

It's been a week and still no response.  It would be great it I could get a response from a Zillow staff member.

Does anyone have any feedback regarding the post above I made 3 days ago?

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Should it make a difference, the Facebook business page in question is http://www.facebook.com/LauraGarafolaRealtor and the Zillow email is lgarafola@ebby.com.  I am a virtual assistant setting up the tabs for a client.