Profile picture for hisnameisnoah

Federal Trustee Services Review and Warning

Is Federal Trustee Services running a foreclosure scam, purposely ripping off consumers, or just operating with extremely poor business practices? Here is my story, you can decide for yourself.

This is a postmortem review of how (in my opinion) I was mislead and ripped off by this Tacoma, Washington company, claiming to stop foreclosure or help underwater home owners

I've posted my story of how I feel I was ripped off by Federal Trustee Services.  May this be a warning to others considering engaging with this company. If anyone has had the same thing happen please file a complaint with the Washington State Attorney General. You can do so online.

You can view and read the full timeline of events here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc ... f-Company

• February 07 2011 - Tacoma

I am glad to hear that you got your money back. That is such a rarity in these types of business relationships I think you should take yourself out to dinner to celebrate. Thanks for the update!

Profile picture for hisnameisnoah
So I have an unexpected update from my end.
Today I received a voicemail and email from Allan (the founder) where he indicated:
"It is our intention to provide you with an immediate full refund that after careful examination of your file, you certainly deserve. Please contact me as soon as you can to help us in knowing how you would like to receive it."
I responded to send me a refund via paypal and indeed I received a full refund of $3,500 via paypal with the message: 
"Noah, Please accept our most sincere apology for failing to deliver on the services weagreed to originally. Attached please find a refund in full, including our coverage of the fee of 101.80 for Paypal. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have." 
It's unfortunate this has been such an ordeal, but for me personally this resolves the matter

Profile picture for hisnameisnoah
I added a warning video to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4KKwLk22I4

Good luck. You are doing the right thing. Hopefully many more folks will come forward with their stories of deceit.

Happy funding,  Rudi