Profile picture for RachelTeuer

Feeling like this is just a bit bogus

I have tried twice to create an ad that I didn't finish for various reasons, but cannot save it.  What's the deal?  No drafts, like in postlets or craigslist?  How lame is that! Especially since one of the times it wanted me to verify my ad, I hit "Call My Phone," and it neither called nor offered a solution except for a help desk ticket.  Time down the drain. 
Also, why is the rental ad listing data info so sales centered?
I miss Postlets and am peeved that Zillow isn't taking their lead on the rental side of things after buying them out.  Wish it could still post to Craigslist and wasn't being phased out for an inferior option.
  • November 07 2012 - Chicago
  • 0

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
You can feed it through postlets, it still works.