Fha loan

I am very new to this and want some professional advices about Fha Loan. I currently paid off 2 credit cards and the only thing that I have left is my car, student loans and a line of credit through my bank. My middle score is a 618 and I just can't seems to get 2 more points to hit the minimum score. Is there any lenders that will still out me out with my 618?
  • August 04 2013 - Port Neches

He told me that their minimum is 620 but I have been making all of my payments on time and my score hasn't increased for 6 months now

My Rico score is at 618

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
Lenders often use different scores than what you can get. Go talk to your banks loan officer and find out for sure. It's fast and free.