Profile picture for zivo24

Filter Options

It would be nice if Zillow had a filter option for parking spaces and dogs (pets)  when searching to buy or rent condos.

We've been searching both single family homes as well as condos but hate that we don't know whether a building allows dogs or how many parking spaces comes with a unit.  
  • July 20 2013 - Denver
  • 1

As a Realtor with access to the MLS I can look up parking spaces for my clients (as long as the listor takes the time to mention it). As for pets it depends on the type of place you're looking for. If you want a condo, the association has control of that and you need to call and find out. As for houses, check the city ordinances. I would love to help you (and your pets) find a place to live.

Zillow is a great resource, but has limitations with its search capabilities.  It would be beneficial if they expanded the search options.  There are other free options available to you.  The most complete being using a local agent to assist you in the home search as they have access to the MLS database that base these search options available. 

However, if you prefer browsing at your own discretion I can help point you in the right direction.  

Please feel free to contact me and I can get you headed  the right direction.