Profile picture for donita2

Final Sale Price of my home?

I live at 2335 Guilford Lane, Mission Hills KS.
I'd like to know why my home has the price I actually paid for it listed?  No one else in our neighborhood or even on our street has that price publicly listed.  Can you tell me how to have it removed please?  We bought our house 13 years ago.  thanks-
  • March 17 2014 - Mission Hills
  • 0

Profile picture for Mike Nielsen
It might be that was the amount that was able to be gleaned from an earlier listing data of your home (which was public) or the public portion of the county sales data.  There should be a "help" tab/icon on the page of the property in which you may be able to get the data pulled.