Profile picture for Englein27

Find the going price for my house.

I'm not yet selling my house, but you have a page where I could plug in the address and see a going price.  The address is 12665 SE 122nd Ave., Happy Valley OR 97086
  • July 29 2012 - Happy Valley
  • 0

$290 give or take

The best thing to do is pay for an appraisal from someone not connected with the sale of that home.  It will give you an unbiased opinion.  Good luck!

Profile picture for wreynol4
Get a good REALTOR who can do a good CMA for you and find out what your houses is worth.  If you are not satisfied with that then I would contact a appraiser who can go into even more detail to figure out what your home is worth.  Good luck!

How much is this house worth? I would like to buy it but they tell me its worth more than the county value which is from 50,000 to 100,000 dollars more.

21721 SW 97th Ct
Cutler Bay, FL 33190

I wish there was an online algorithm that could accurately value your home. There are just too many variables though.

A highly seasoned full-time Realtor can help you with this at no charge or you can hire an appraiser to do the work. Appraisers are the best equipped for the job as it is all they do and they take a lot of coursework.

Profile picture for daytonhomes
Hi there,
While the Zestimate is by no means a complete and accurate anaylsis of your home's value, I have looked up their value for you. The Zestimate on our home is $214,162.
You should always consult with a Realtor before deciding to sell your house. We can provide updated comparable sales and accurate data for your specific home. Please feel free to contact me if you need further assistance and would like a more detailed price evaluation of your home.
Thank you!
Holly Dayton
RE/MAX Equity Group
[phone removed by Zillow moderator]