Finding my home value

I am unable to find the value of my home, 1598 Danisco Place, Apopka FL 32703?
  • July 06 2009 - Apopka
  • 0

You can pull an AVM "Automated ValuationModel" for a small fee of $9.00 and it spits out a very detailed report with comparables on your house. Vist "The Homeowner Center" for more details.

I don't see it either. Here is a link from Zillow that explains why it might be missing and also tells you how to add it to Zillow if you want to. You won;t have a Zestimate listed until Zillow collect enough info to make one, but you can upload photos, post your own home facts, write an owner's description etc. Hope the link helps.