Profile picture for mrDreamHome

First Time Home Buyer.Looking for Bay Area (South Bay/Fremont)great school/kids frndly district<$1M

I am a first time home buyer and I would like to get some advises on which area/district/zip code I should look at in the South Bay/Fremont. Budget: $700.000 to $900.000 Priority 1: good school district; priority 2: family/kids friendly location( kids in young age) 3. Large lot and house
  • April 15 2011 - Mountain View
  • 0

Profile picture for aracz
A schools boundaries map may also help you in your evaluation of a home.
http://www.aracz.com/SANTACLARACOUNTYSCHOOLBOUNDARIESMAP.html

Arpad

Some areas that may be good candidates for you on this side of the Bay would be Campbell.  For specific schools, I would recommend you check my "schools" page, which has, in addition to already some schools researched, a link to check the API scores of all the schools in the County of Santa Clara.  Here is the link:  http://www.frolland.com/schools.html

For the other side of the Bay I cannot tell you as much, as I do not really know the areas in Fremont. 
But based on the price range you tell me and the type of properties, it is going to be limited on this side of the Bay.  As I say, I  would see as a good possibility the town of Campbell, and the Moreland school district.

Good luck, and let me know if you have further questions along the lines of my reply.
Francis

You are in luck. For 22 years that's what I hear from parents, Great schools, safe area's. Bay Area is in the top 5 safest cities nationwide. Schools are not.Public  Mission School district of the Wonderful City of Fremont has been the talk of the town for years.

5-6 years ago you would have had a ton of competition, but it is easier now to get in. Morland school district that serves parts of west San Jose and Campbell is also very popular,  there are lots of issues to cover feel free to email me .thanks..

Thanks for your question.  The next few steps you take are so important.  I recommend searching for a Realtor in your area on Zillow then reading any reviews on them by their past clients.  If that does not work for you, I can find you a quality Realtor in your area to help.

Good luck, hope this helps.