Profile picture for Bbygrl

First time home buyer in rural area

I am looking to purchase a home. I am looking in a rural area and I would like to figure out how to get financed. I don't know if credit is the best I had an ex who really did me one. But I stay great on all my current bills. If someone could help me.
  • February 06 2014 - US
  • 0

If you are ready to buy a home, one of the first steps would be to speak with a lender that best fits your situation. Then when you do apply for a loan, lenders like myself will need to look at several different things if you are trying to prequalify for a loan. We will need to analyze your assets, credit, expenses, income, debt, employment, down payment, etc. Also, there are different loans that you should consider such as a USDA loan. This loan is meant for homes in rural areas and has great benefits such as competitive rates and 0% down payment. So the best thing for you to do is to speak with a lender such as myself to see if you can get started on financing a new home. If you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me.

To find out where you stay credit wise consult with a mortgage professional first. Together you can find out where you are and where you need to be with your credit.

In rural areas there are USDA loans available with lower credit score requirements and zero percent down.

If you are not ready credit wise your mortgage professional can guide you what needs to be done to buy your next home in near feature.

Annett T. Block
Florida Connects Inc.

Your best bet to buy in a rural area may just be with a USDA rural development loan, the do not require a down payment and have relaxed credit requirements similar to those of an FHA loan but with a much lower monthly MI rate.  Inquire with a lender to see where your score is and see if you can proceed from that point.

Loans vary by state - = - = =- = what STATE are u looking in ? DID you try a real estate company nearby ?