Profile picture for ShawniKellyMullins

Flesh eating bacteria

After 4 years of buying my new home, I ran into a neighbor and just in chat, the reason that the home was up for sale for over 3 year was because the man that lived here died, but thats not what shocked me,  he told me that the man died from a flesh eating bacteria! OMG what do I do now? the Real estate people did not inform me of this.
  • October 02 2012 - Bryant

You've lived there for four years and are still healthy?    What to do - nothing on that subject. You're more likely to pick them up in a school playground than in your home.   Keep living happily and enjoy your life.