Profile picture for korsakov

Follow rates?

Can anybody send me a link where I can follow rates, ie. 15/30yr?
  • May 06 2009 - Durham
  • 0

Profile picture for Chris Corica
Excellent site. It will give you the full picture of what is happening day to day.

http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/consumer_rates/

bankrate.com or you can go to any lender website. The rates on any site isn't going to be very accurate unless you provide your credit score, loan to value, property type, and occupancy. Many of my clients that are waiting for a specific rate are on my rate watch list and a few request to have a morning email update since rates can change a few times a day. I contact them when we are close to the target rate. I advise that you contact a broker or lender to be added to a rate watch list. Of course only with a broker or lender that you are going to do business with, so shop around.
Best wishes.