For Sale by Owner still listed "Not for Sale" how do I fix this?

I have entered my mother's home for sale 6 times in three days.  It seems to be listed but "Not For Sale" box is still checked.  How do I fix this? 360-866-6901
crossms99@msn.com
  • June 08 2012 - La Conner
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi Mark -

I have removed the posting with the incorrect number. It shows  that the listing with the correct number is under your account. You can change your email address by going to  your Account Settings then click Edit e-mail.

Neil

Hi Neil,
Help! The other posting is incorrect as it shows the owner's phone as 360-293-8008.  How did this number get entered?  The owner's number should be 360-399-1048. The owner's name is Marie Polder.  Both posting should have Marie's email, MarieP@wavecable.com, as the submitter.  We have contacted Windemere Reality about using their phone number as owner and they said they would fix it but haven't. How could they list property with them as the owner when they were only the listing agent, no more however. Thanks, Mark, for my mom Marie Polder (home owner).
PLEASE FIX!!!

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi user9451031 -

I was able to locate your listing here.

It seems that you have manually created a listing though that is why you are seeing another one here. I can transfer your listing to the correct property if you want, to avoid confusion.

Neil