Foreclosure 3 years ago 80/20 loan the second reported me on my credit for few mths and then stopped

The second reported me on my credit for about 6 months this past year and then stopped... I was worried I would have to file BK to stop them from going after me. But now I don't know what they could do in the future. Any advice.please help?
  • February 20 2013 - US
  • 0

I live in the state of California, and I have been monitoring my credit since the foreclosure early 2010. I always kept all other credit good so my credit score its up to 650 now. In 2012 I started getting calls and letters from a collecting agency called Real Time Resolutions claiming that they were attempting to collect debt on the second. I completely ignored their calls and letters and never spoke with them. Interesting enough I when I ran my credit report only one credit Bureau was reporting me late for this mortage. They reported me from Dec, 2011 to June 2012 and then stopped. The account shows closed and real time resolutions has stopped calling. I had lost hope to ever buy a house again, but I would like to see if it would be possible to qualify to purchase again in the next year. Thank you for your advice and Time. 

You should get a copy of your credit report and see what it says. Do you have a copy? That would be very helpful. Generally you may be able to qualify two years after discharge. It sounds like it's been that. What are you looking to do? Buy again? Thanks!

Paul

Laws vary. What state are you in? Then maybe someone in your area can find you a good resource or pass along information.