Foreclosure listed with no price.

I'm doing some looking for homes out of state and I came upon a house that I really like. It's listed as foreclosed and has been on Zillow for over 400 days. All of the pricing information and the Zillow estimates are blank, there is also no contact information for this home. I was able to find some past information on the home online but still no contact info. I have seen several listings like this one. How do I go about getting some contact information on homes like these?
  • August 24 2013 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
does it say "foreclosure" or preforeclosure?
that means it's not listed yet and can't be bought yet.  it's a waste of time to search for those like that, if you search the actual listings you'll find the foreclosures that are currently for sale because they list them.

Profile picture for craigfial
Chances are it's a ghost listing.  Property in foreclosure limbo.

With no address information, no one can help you look up the information.