Foreclosures Viewing?

Is their anyway to get info on foreclosures in my area without paying for some kind of membership? I found that even HUDhomes.com required a trial membership? Also, I noticed most of the foreclosures don't have pictures. How should I go about viewing the house prior to purchasing? Especially if the government or the bank locks it with electronic coding locks.
  • March 27 2012 - Great Falls
  • 0

Best Answer

Get in contact with an agent in your area that is familiar with dealing with foreclosures.  They will have access into the homes and have the knowledge to help you in this process.

Sellers are usually the ones to pay commission so if you're worried about being on the line for that not to worry.

Good luck.

Profile picture for PamSt House
...there are agents that work A LOT of foreclosures...find a PREMIER AGENT on Zillow that has foreclosures listed as a speciality

I actually met with an agent today and they allowed me to view it and everything. I noticed that realtors do not really like showing or selling foreclosures. 

Thanks again,
Samantha