Foreclosures in The Woodlands Area - first time home buyer

Hi We are looking out for a single family home at the Woodlands /Shenandoah area. Is foreclosures or resale homes built after 2004 available and what are the options to start home search considering we are first time home buyer and already have a pre-approval. Thanks in advance.

May 06 2012 - The Woodlands

I am a first time buyer. I have been wanting to buy a house and try to take advantage of housing prices but a lengthy divorce and really damaged my credit. I paid my report off two years ago and have been trying to establish credit, however, it is a very slow process. My Eperian is 670, Equifax and Transunion is way lower. I am active duty as well. Am i able to buy a house yet? I know a VA loan isn't guaranteed but do you think i can buy one? I am about to transfer and hate paying someone else to live in their crappy house.

For general buyers information I would suggest you start here[websites deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy about links]

To search for homes although websites like Zillow and Trulia have some very cool features, articles and tips, many of the listings are outdated or incomplete and the price estimates are highly innacurate. 

To search for homes go [websites deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy about links]come straight from the houston association of realtor's official website website and are 100% up to the minute information. 

And if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call, text or email me. I am here to help.