Profile picture for jindou

Foreigner looking for investment loans

I am an Australian looking to invest in US real estate.
The properties will be cash flow producing.

I am wondering if you can recommend any loans that I am able to get as a foreigner?

I am coming to the US in August so would like to get everything set up before I arrive.

• June 13 2010 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for matt knirsh

[Deleted for self promotion]

For an investment loan in US, you need to have a residence in the country.

Tags:-   Instant Loans  |  Instant Loan

If you are seeking financing on property in California, I can help you, without a current residence in the states, or US Credit. As long as you are in good standing in Australia. .... Happy funding, Rudi

Unfortunately, any conventional financing is NOT available to investors unless you already own a primary residence in the US.  You will be eligible to buy in the US as a first time buyer only for primary residence with a valid VISA or resident status.