From the Zillow home page how do I search for land?

• June 27 2012 - Staten Island
  • 0

Thank you, I think my browser had me hungup so I couldn't get to the filters.

From the Homepage, it should give you a list of properties in your area. If for some reason, your browser does not recognize your area, type the city or zipcode you are looking at properties on the "Find Homes keyword box" on main page. Once you get the list of properties in your area, on the very left of your screen appears a window 'Real Estate & Homes for Sale". Click on "More Filters" link of that window, and under Home Type make sure that Lots/Land box is checked. Uncheck all others that do not apply to your search.
Then you will have a current list of Lots and Land for sale in your area.
Hope this helps :)