GPS Sprinkler

Frisco has updated its sprinkler systm requirement to include a GPS percipitation monitor. This is amazing! Do you think that this will help to prevent water usage abuse or invite costly maintenance bills?
  • July 12 2007 - Frisco
  • 0

Profile picture for real estate mike
Wow that is restrictive. Did they at least grandfather in the old systems? What happened to good "old" rain sensors..lol. Whoever proposed this only wanted luxury houses built period.

That is a first I have heard this...  I do a lot of business in Frisco and I am surprised this has not been brought up before.  This sounds to me like the City of Frisco is trying to lead the pack or got sold by a slick sprinkler salesman :)

To answer your question I am sure they will have a small added cost to everyones watr bill to absorb this added cost.