Gain Ownership of my listings again

I am a Realtor who has my own profile and had all my listings listed under it. Recently my company started to use Zillow and since then they have gained ownership of all my listings. I can not edit, delete, etc. any of them. Any advice how to re-gain this?
  • January 15 2009 - Iowa City
  • 0

Hi Rob,
The best way to resolve this is to take it up with your company. They send us your listings via a data feed. That feed should contain your contact details. We use the listing agent's e-mail address in the feed to automatically assign listings to an agent. Your simplest solution is to have your company send us the e-mail address you use to login to Zillow with your listings in their feed.  

If that route's not an option for you, you can manually take over your listings on Zillow. This is often not optimal since you'll have to manually update and take down the listings but at least it will achieve your goal. To take over a listing hit the "flag listing" button and follow the steps.

My strong preference is to address this using your company's listing feed.