Get My Listing Removed!

How in the world do I get my listing removed?  I've tried several times with no luck.  I've tried advising Zillow that it's not for sale, and they're response is to go edit it from the website I made the listing from.  This is the website I made the listing from, Zillow.com.  Our house has been off the market for months, I'm sick of not getting an answer, how do I remove it???  Is there a direct email for Zillow or anyway to talk to anyone other than this dang "advice" column???  I'm about to report a scam!

• November 19 2012 - US
  • 0

Here's a link to the source of your troubles in not being able to remove the listing.    It appears to still be active on owners.com

I tried all that, my address is 17125 sw hart way Beaverton, Oregon.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/17125-SW-Hart-Way-Beaverton-OR-97007/48542454_zpid/
Still nothing, any other ideas? 

I don't see a listing under this posting name, therefore, it is hard to help.   Did you take the actions to remove it on Zillow.com and it didn't appear to be change status?   If that is the case, have you cleared your browser cache/cookies recently so you are seeing the newest version?    (I'm not representing Zillow, so have no idea what I'd see if I opened your house on Zillow because I don't have the secret tools to see which house you claimed.)

There is a customer service E-mail. Here's a link.