Getting a master contact list of luxury real estate agents nationwide to market my house

I have a 10500+ luxury lakefront home on a 4 acre lot with pool, swim spa, sauna, 3 jaccuzi tubs and all upscale amenities for under a million dollars, in a well connected western Kentucky town (population 30000) that is within 2-3 hour drive of several major cities. The average median home sale price is $100000 so chances of someone locally  buying this house is very slim.  My property would be perfect for retiring executives, company retreats or even Bed and Breakfasts. It is already listed through a realtor and is on local MLS and several real estate websites including Zillow.  However, there has been no leads and therefore I need to do some marketing myself. My question is how do I find that one buyer who is looking for a property like this but would not be particularly looking at my zip code for relocating. How do I reach my clientele and the realtors who represent them because they may be anywhere in the U.S. (or abroad).  This is ideal for the right person, because no where in any city could you buy such luxury for the price. Please help. Thanks for your input.

May 13 - US

I don't know how you would reach that buyer, but I think that's a question for your listing agent. For a seller to market their listed properties directly to agents is a waste of time; if we had a buyer for the property, we'd find it on the MLS.

May 13
Oftentimes, having the biggest and baddest home on the block is not a good thing.. having a $1M plus home in an area where the median is $100K makes it even tougher.. The key to selling this home would be your realtor.. When you hired the realtor, did you interview several agents? did you ask how they would market your difficult property?  Did you ask if they had experience in selling upscale vacation homes in low population areas?  If you did ask these questions and were promised certain things, and you don't see results, then fire them.. if you didn't ask these things, then it's no one's fault but your own.  Regardless, having a home such as yours, and in the location your in requires some unique marketing.. and the right type of marketing costs money.. Individual property website, color brochures, virtual tours, professional photography pictures, countless phone calls to other agents in other cities, Realtor tour's, etc, etc, etc.. some homes will sell themselves just by being listed in MLS, others homes like yours, need to be marketed..  Feel free to reach out to me via my profile if you have any additional questions, William J. Acres

May 13