Getting financed for rental in indianapolis

I currently have a primary residence, and a rental property that is cash flow positive($400+ a month), With rental income I make 50k a year. I am looking to find financing for another rental in 60-65k range with 25 percent down. Do to my debt to income and the fact that the rental was recently purchased fannie/Freddie standards wont treat the rental as income. Are there any good places to offer 10 year balloon products that may have more flexibility in the standards?
Any ideas?
Thank you,
Gabe
  • October 24 2013 - Greenwood
  • 0

Profile picture for SoldByAvery

Good Morning,

I forwarded your question to my lender. He will be able to help you here. There are some ways around this.