Profile picture for easy_funding

Getting flagged for legit quotes

I have been getting a number of flags for submitting doable and legitimate quotes based on what borrowers entered.  They are mostly Agency Jumbo loans that I do below 6% for LTV <80% and DTI <=40% and FICO >+740.  I can do them par for 5.75% and I don't a lot of fees up front. 

BUT I get flagged every other day.  What can I do to shop this?  Any suggestions would be welcome. 

By the way, is there a way to contact Zillow directly on this?  I couldn't find a "contact us" link in this website.

• May 19 2008 - US
  • 0

It looks as if it got handled. Either he had a moment of clarity and conscience or Chad convinced him. Now that is funny! Check out his reviews now!

Profile picture for shapiroamg

Yikes. :D

ChemMaster is the man!!

1. 1
  2. 2