Profile picture for Alisande

Give us back the Ability to Edit/Delete

Please give us back the ability to edit and delete posts.

• January 17 2008 - US
  • 0

Alisande -

Are you referring to posts in the Discussion forum or the Home Q & A?

We'll be waiting for your response so that we can further assist you.

I would also like the ability to edit/delete my posts in the Home Q & A section.

Can you please advise on how to go about doing that.

Profile picture for Alisande

Karen, both. 

Alisande -

We removed the "delete" link on the Home Q & A so that we can further moderate the messages posted by different users in this section of the website.  For future reference, you may flagged any post that you want to be removed so that we can

look into it.

Hi Joe -

Kindly flagged the posts/questions that you want to be deleted in the Home Q & A section so that we can look into it and assist you with your concern.

Karen-

I tried to go back and flag my posting so that it would be review and removed. The problem is, I cannot flag my own posting. There is a spelling error and I would like to have it fixed. Can you please advise me as to how i can go about fixing the error.