Profile picture for kimcronin

Giving me the creeps...

There is an accurate, detailed description of my rental property.  I did not write it and it includes changes that I have made since buying the house in 2002.  It's kind of creeping me out. The house has never been for sale since I bought it in 2002.  Where did this come from?
  • July 31 2013 - Princeton Heights
  • 0

It means someone who knows the owner's (your) name  (perhaps a renter or neighbor, or even someone in your household) has claimed your property on Zillow and edited the description.

Go to the home details page and click on "edit home facts" to reclaim your property.