Glad to see Rental info! I feed my listings through HARMLS. Will Zillow now pick the rental feed?

My rental listings are now showing for sale at the rental price.  How do I change the category to rental?
  • December 15 2009 - Manvel

Yes, as of today we have Rentals on the site.  For a Rental to appear, one pays a fee of $9.95 for 6 months.  The Rental listing will appear Featured, or at the top of search results.  You can upload as many photos as you'd like.

As of today, we don't have the ability to take Rental listings via feed.  So the answer to your orginal question is no, unfortunately right now because it is in the feed does not mean it is on the site.  Hoping to have this in early Q1 2010 though.