Good Counties to Invest in within 100 Miles of Miami?

Hi all, 

I am interested in investing in a house to rent out, within 100 miles of Miami airport, 10% ROI and decent appreciation, I can gather around 200k for this - which counties should I focus my efforts on? I appreciate all replies.
  • November 27 2012 - US
  • 0

Craig,

Thank you for your reply. It sounds interesting, and I would like to look at several options. I will be in Miami next week, and would love to see several properties with the criteria in my original post.

Profile picture for craigfial
Palm Beach County is a great place with excellent opportunities.  10% is a bit agressive, but it can be done in less desirable areas.
I work with investors from around the country seeking properties for long term investment.

Let me know if you are interested.  Thanks