Profile picture for dealerlogo

Good credit history and no income change

I am in the middle of a Social Security disability claim. Our income hasn't dropped due to my wife running the business alone. Credit scores are both in the mid 700's. Will this cause me any problem with a mortgage? Currently have a mortgage and would like to buy a home and sell the current one. We have at least 20% down payment now.
Were in our 3rd home and 5th mortgage in the past 25 years and never a late payment.
  • September 30 2012 - Seymour
  • 0

Once you meet with a lender and verify your income and credit score the social security disability claim should not be an issue if your income has not changed.

Profile picture for dealerlogo
Chris, Thank You for your quick reply. Please do pass on the contact info to me. This has been the only reason for hesitation on my part. You may have already gotten a reply from me but, I did it from my mobile and just not sure you received it.
 Thanks again for the help! Bryan

Seymour, So long as your income without the social security will substantiate the new loan, you shouldn't have a problem but best to speak to a loan officer for best advice. Happy to supply a number for you. Feel free to give me a ring.

Chris Mannino