Profile picture for jiangtao

Good neighourhood in Orlando area

We like to buy some investment properties in Orlando areas but we don't have clear ideas of which neighborhoods to choose. We just want to choose good and save neighborhood where it has good rental potential and future price appreciation potential. We heard about Lake Nona (close to the new medical city), Vista East (easy to go to downtown, UCF, and the medical city), Windermere (high end), Winter Garden (the big lake), etc.

We are hoping that you could point us in the right directions.  

We are not interested in repair/flips. We would like to hold the properties at least 10 years. Our primary goal is potential for future appreciation while keeping it cash flow positive during the holding period (10+ years). 
We are looking for single homes.

• April 05 2011 - Orlando
  • 0

Profile picture for Mark LeMenager
Hi Jiang,

Without question the place to be is within a short commute of the medical city at Lake Nona.  The capital appreciation prospects far out weigh those in the other areas I mentioned.  10,000 new employees will want to live near their jobs.

Good luck,

Mark LeMenager    

Find your next house with the click of a mouse.

Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.

Just click on my picture.

Hi Jiangtao,

I specialize in working with out of state investors and helping them determine what is a good location for their investment.  Some of my favorite communities are Wekiva, Rock Springs Ridge, Southchase, Avalon Park, Winter Park, Oviedo and more.  I can provide you with a complete list of areas I think might be good for your investment if you would like further details.

I have lived in Orlando all my life and know it like the back of my hand.  Hope that helps.

Jennifer De Vivo
The De Vivo Team
[contact information removed by Zillow moderator]
"Our Family Helping Your Family"