Got refinancing through HARP - Wells Fargo - do they own my title now?

Refinanced through HARP - Wells Fargo and had a revocable trust prior to closing.  I was not required to take the house out of trust as a condition of the loan. Wells was the original lender before I did my refinance and Wells did the refinance. Now received letter from LA County recorder that Wells not mean is on the title.  And I received a rider in mail telling me that my trust was revoked and Wells Fargo is now the trustee of my living revocable trust not my children....How is that possible? Should I get a lawyer?  
  • July 06 2013 - Los Angeles
  • 0

That may be necessary but would first call Loan Servicing at Wells Fargo and discuss.  They should be able to respond to the LA County letter, and if corrective action needs to take place on their part. If that doesn't occur than seeking legal advice/representation would be next step. Hopefully there is a misunderstanding as what you are reporting appears to be unlikely.