HARP 2.0 Non-owner Refinancing with more than 10 loans

I have a friend that currently has 15 non-owner occupied properties and has been trying to refinance several properties using the HARP 2.0 program. He has no late payments, loans are over 8 years old, and he has excellent credit. All of the lenders he has contacted are unable to do the refinances due to the number of loans he has. He personally has contacted Fannie Mae and they have informed him that they have no limits and the lender's that are not willing to do it. Does anybody know of anyone that is able to do the HARP non-owner refinances with over the common 10 property limit?
  • September 15 2012 - Sacramento
  • 0

I haven't encountered this exact scenario however several of the lenders I work with will follow Fannie Mae guidelines directly. As long as the loans get approved in Fannie Mae DU Refi Plus and Fannie does not have it's regular restriction for the number of property owned it shouldn't be too hard to make these work. Feel free to contact me through my profile and l will take a closer look at this scenario.