HARP Re-fi question

My husband and I are doing a HARP re-fi through BofA. Everything has been going fine to the point where they've told us that we were approved and everything. I got an email from the person handling my loan last week and was told that we could sign the closing paperwork last Friday. They were going to send the person (whom I assume was the notary?) to my home, but I asked for us to meet at the bank instead which they agreed to. My husband and I went to the bank Friday morning to do the paperwork and the notary never showed. No one in the local branch knew what was going on so I called the person handling the loan and they did not respond. I've been calling them and emailing them all day today and no response. I'm really worried now. Is it possible that somehow we are now not approved? I mean once it gets to closing is there anything that could happen that would suddenly reverse the process or make it so that we are denied? 

January 28 2013 - US

Best Answer
It sounds like just a mixup at B of A, this is very common service level from them.   

If you aren't getting a response from your Loan Officer, try calling the settlement agent at the escrow company to see if they were provided final loan documents from the bank.   If you don't know the settlement agent, you your have a Service Providers disclosure that informs you who this is.   

+1 what Justin said. If your LO is not answering call into a different line and ask for Manager. Probably a mix up.