Profile picture for hellooutthere

HARP eligible but home is underwater, looking for rate quotes?

I am HARP eligible and at about 130% LTV. I need to refinance. The home's value is now around $84k with $107k left on the mortgage. I am looking for quotes on a 30 or even a 15 year fixed refi. Any help or offers would be appreciated. Thank you.

August 19 2013 - US

I can definitely help you with your HARP refinance. My company deals directly with Fannie & Freddie and we can go as high as 200% LTV. Contact me with any questions.

GL

You will get the best interest rate if your go with a 20 or 15 year mortgage.  Fannie/Freddie do not have any adjustments (credit scores, loan to value, etc) for terms less than or equal to 20 years. 

I do not have any loan to value restrictions and would be happy to provide you with some rate options.  Please feel free to contact me through my profile if you wish to discuss further.

Your scenario fits in HARP's guidlines even though some lenders have set overlays for how far underwater they will go. Many cut off at 125%. I have no limits. Feel free to contact me on my profile to get those quotes.

All The Best,

What state is your home in? We do have lenders that will be able to get a loan regardless of value. We will need more information to be able to give you a quote on rates.

Rates are constantly changing. I tell all my clients to pick a day or time frame and call numerous lenders to find the best available deal. The longer you wait the more they are subject to change and by the time you find the lowest of the low, someone has a rate that is lower.

The past few days have been very hard on the market with lots of upward movement. Mu best advice is to strike while the iron is hot and get yourself into a great loan today before interest rates rise even further.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me direct via my profile.

Hoping that this helps! Best of luck to you!