Profile picture for JodyCavis

HELP. Getting frustrated

I have not used Zillow before.  My home is currently on the market but does not reflect so on Zillow.  Also, the information reflected is incorrect.  How can I fix these issues?
  • August 09 2011 - Windermere

If your house is currently on the market with an agent, you can ask them to send it in an automatic feed to Zillow for free here or they can manually submit a listing with the information here. If you are selling yourself, you can submit a 180 listing to Zillow with information here.

You can claim your house as the owner and edit any incorrect home facts immediately. Go to your main home page and use the yellow "Edit" pencil under the main house photo to claim your house and then you will be able to "edit the facts" with a link in that same menu on your home page. You can update bed/bath counts, move your house icon to a more accurate place on the map, adjust square footage, add features etc.

The change to your home page is immediate, but it can take a little longer up to 6-8 weeks for those home facts changes to affect your Zestimate if it's going to. Hope it helps and good luck with your sale.

Profile picture for JodyCavis
Thank you so much for your help.  I will give that a try.

Glad to help! If it doesn't work for some reason or you need more info, please repost and I'll see if I can find you a helpful link.