Profile picture for 3new

HELP!! I need to claim ownership of my home but it is listed with a real estate agent.

We had our home listed with an agent.  It showed up on Zillow.  Now we are no longer with an agent and I want to post a FSBO listing.  How do I get the realtor to release the listing & or post our own listing FSBO??
  • August 23 2009 - University Area
  • 0

3new -

The agent has posted your home for sale via an automated data feed from Z57. I have advised the agent to remove your home from the source of the feed so it will no longer be posted as for sale when zillow updates the website. You may also advise the agent about this.

Please claim your home again so you can  take down the posting by clicking on the Edit Status button beside the sale price, select from the dropdown list the reason for taking down the posting, tick the disclaimer and hit the Save Changes button.

To post it as FSBO, just click on the Post home for sale under the Tools section of the Home Details Page and follow the rest of the instructions.

You may also remind the agent to remove the photos she uploaded on your property or let us know if you want us to remove them for you.

Profile picture for bethghomes
I'm sure a zillow rep can help you with this, but I would contact the agent you were working with & tell them you want them to remove it.  Depending on when you took it off the market, there could be a delay in the systems that feed into zillow, so you could just have to wait...