Profile picture for 3new

HELP!! I need to claim ownership of my home but it is listed with a real estate agent.

We had our home listed with an agent.  It showed up on Zillow.  Now we are no longer with an agent and I want to post a FSBO listing.  How do I get the realtor to release the listing & or post our own listing FSBO??

August 23 2009 - University Area

3new -

The agent has posted your home for sale via an automated data feed from Z57. I have advised the agent to remove your home from the source of the feed so it will no longer be posted as for sale when zillow updates the website. You may also advise the agent about this.

Please claim your home again so you can  take down the posting by clicking on the Edit Status button beside the sale price, select from the dropdown list the reason for taking down the posting, tick the disclaimer and hit the Save Changes button.

To post it as FSBO, just click on the Post home for sale under the Tools section of the Home Details Page and follow the rest of the instructions.

You may also remind the agent to remove the photos she uploaded on your property or let us know if you want us to remove them for you.

I'm sure a zillow rep can help you with this, but I would contact the agent you were working with & tell them you want them to remove it.  Depending on when you took it off the market, there could be a delay in the systems that feed into zillow, so you could just have to wait...

1. 5313 Keuka Ct, Anchorage, AK Home For Sale
    5313 Keuka Ct, Anchorage, AK 99508

2. 4231 Chess Dr, Anchorage, AK Home For Sale
    4231 Chess Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508

3. 5235 E 26th Ave # 5235, Anchorage, AK Home For Sale
    5235 E 26th Ave # 5235, Anchorage, AK 99508