HGTV show Property Virgins filming in Wilmington this summer.

HGTV show Property Virgins filming in Wilmington this summer and looking for first time home buyers who are trying to close between July and Oct this summer.  If interested feel free to contact my and I will get you all the details.
  • June 19 - Wilmington
  • 0

Profile picture for ColleenCarlotto

Hi, my name is Colleen, I recently graduated from The University of Arizona and moved out to the North Carolina area. I would love love LOVE to be on HGTV's Property Virgins show. Please consider me for your show. I think I would offer a very new perspective as someone who has just graduated and is looking for their first home : ) 

You can contact me at colleencarlotto@att.net, or 317.420.9315. Thanks in advance for your consideration!
  • September 20