HOA Fees

When HOA fees are listed, is that a yearly or monthly fee? Some fees listed are $67 to $450.

June 22 - Phoenix

I have to agree with Jim Mitchell on this. The best way to get your answers is to contact the HOA. Doing your research before hand like you are now is the best way to guide your client with expertise. I can't tell you how many times I have seen Real Estate Agents not prepared to answer their clients questions. 

Please feel free contact me anytime if you need help. 

Mike

June 23

The HOA dues will vary from property to property and the listing should also tell you if the fees are monthly, quarterly, or annually.  Is there a particular address you are interested in?  I can do some research for you on this.

June 23
It all depends on the subdivision or association (management company).  While most fees are collected monthly, it's not uncommon for some HOA's to bill quarterly while some will bill on a yearly basis.

Feel free to contact me through my Zillow profile and send me the property address of the home you're interested in and I'd be happy to check for you.  No obligation or hassle at all; I'll email you the terms as they are presented by the listing agent on the MLS.  I can also send you the HOA contact info so you can contact them directly if you have questions about what the fees cover, any restrictions, how often they have board meetings, etc.

Thanks for the question!

Jim Mitchell
Realty ONE Group

June 22