Profile picture for famnolan

HOA?

States this is a condo but listing shows $0 in HOA dues. Seems unlikely. Can someone clarify.
  • Question refers to 6351 NE Brighton St, Hillsboro, OR 97124
  • 0

Profile picture for IBMarek
The HOA dues is $240 monthly plus $208 quarterly.  This complex is within two HOA zones.  I am the Oregon Buyer's Agent for the Ozlund Realty Group that has the listing.  Please let me know if there is anything more that I can do for you.

Chirs Marek
The Ozlund Group
c/o Mal & Seitz Realty
503-810-1260

Hello

This is a condo listing. It is currently listed for sale.  The HOA is $240 a month and it includes the common areas, exterior maintenence, pool, tennis, and party room. I gathered all my info from the current listing. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Good Luck

Heather Mertz-Wright
[Content removed by moderator due to self-promotion]