Profile picture for lakeport

HOW DO I FIND WATER FRONT IN NY

• December 29 2008 - Syracuse
  • 0

You might check out a website www.listingbook.com  Here you  can search like an agent. I know listing book works in some areas of  NY. Here is a link to the New york area.   http://www.listingbook.com/tf/company_list?user=buyer&mls=MNYLIBOR

Our  clients in florida love listing book.
Good luck

If you are still looking for waterfront property please contact me anytime at 315-515-8348. I specialize in Finger Lakes Real Estate and belong to both the Central New York and Rochester association of realtors which means I can search a very broad area for waterfront properties. I would love to speak further with you to find out what you are looking for.

Where are you looking?  My office specializes in foreclosures and we have some waterfront in inventory right now :
 http://dmurphy24.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/2136541

Are you looking in other parts of the state (like on the St Lawrence?) I believe I could help you out in that region as well.

Please let me know. Thanks.

What area are you looking in?
I think Realtor.com still has an option to list houses that are waterfront, or waterview.