Profile picture for anniem211

HOW DO I GET OFF THE LISTINGS FOR THIS WEB SITE, IN READING THE CHARGES AGAINST ZILLOW I WANT NOTHI

HOW DO I GET OFF THIS WEBSITE FOR LISTING MY HOME????????????I HAVE READ THE REPORTS AND CHARGES AGAINST ZILLOW AND WANT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ZILLOW
  • Question refers to 6104 Castlebrooke Ln, Linden, NC 28356
  • 0

You can edit or delete the information that you added to Zillow like your owner's estimate, your make me move and updated house information. The other information like your previous sales, assessor information (square footage, bed/bath, year built etc), taxes paid etc. are part of the public record. Zillow generally will not remove that from their system even by request because they are available to everyone equally through your local assessor and recorders office usually for free.